Baby Unscented Pure Castile Liquid Soap
- Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Baby Mild Castile Liquid Soap contains no fragrance and replaces it with double the olive oil, so it is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Baby Mild Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile, and effective
- Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle
- Available in 60 ml, 118 ml, 237 ml, 473 ml, and 1-litre bottles
- Select your size. Prices from €2.99
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Mild Castile Liquid Pure Castile Liquid Soap. With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Mild Castile Liquid Unscented Pure Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin & babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner’s most popular scent, Baby Unscented Pure Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile, and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients.
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling soap in the U.S. natural marketplace. They use only the purest organic & fair trade ingredients. No synthetic preservatives, no detergents or foaming agents—none! With organic hemp oil sourced in the U.S. following hemp legalization! Packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One! That is why at Hempshopper we say: Save the planet, buy hemp!
Dr. Bronner’s was founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner, a third-generation master soapmaker from a German-Jewish family. He used the labels on his superb ecological soaps to spread his message that we must realize our transcendent unity across religious and ethnic divides or perish: “We are All-One or None!” The company still honors the vision of Dr. Bronner. That is why they make socially and environmentally responsible products of the highest quality, and dedicate their profits to help make a better world. As a result, Dr. Bronner’s products are premium quality and contain neither synthetics nor harsh chemicals—none.